Von:    t...@epiinc.com
An:     "For Users of ASSP" <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  29.09.2021 17:02
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-user] SpoofedSender flagged when they should not
be

Ken

 If that is truly the case and with the great list of options you've
provided, I still believe there is room for enhancement here.

 I have many different domains that are local to this system and I feel
that I'm opening a large hole in order to get this to work.

While this may not be the best option, this would be closer to what I
would like if I still had to go this route.
Still using noSpoofingCheckIP, I'd like to be able to include the
domain(s) with the IP in the file.  Maybe like
1.1.1.1
1.1.1.2 domain1.com
1.1.1.3 domain1.com, domain2.com

Maybe the end goal would be to have a setting in which there is a '
noSpoofingCheckSPF' option?
If the sender IP is included in SPF, then perform noSpoofingCheck
This could simply be just a yes/no question or a file listing of the
domain(s) that would reference the SPF record for the check?

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian S