Hi,

Ulex.fr develops a VoiceXML interpreter for Asterisk called Voximal.

It embeds extra features to create a full and customized Voice Messaging service. We already have a core VoiceXML application, but you need to configure it to reach all the features requested.

Voximal can use TextToSpeech and SpeechToText resources (Cloud API or MRCP).
We can also connect Voximal to a Chatbot to detect complex requests (as "I want to leave a message to M. BEAN..." transcription and SMS notification).

For more information :

www.voximal.com

www.ulex.fr

Regards,