If one is using SIP the CVS-current can be extremely unstable.
I would say about half the time I have tried a new CVS checkout
on a test box. (about once a week) I have had lockups or missing
features.  I like Asterisk and CVS but with out testing in a semi
large environment the cvs -current  is anything but  stable for
me, I am guessing you mostly use ZAP devices?

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

Odd, I've found CVS-current to be extremely stable, so I run it on all of our production machines. No machine is ever more than a couple weeks out of sync with CVS (except for a few machines in the field which I can't get to right now).

-Tilghman