I know. but u can't disable the USB controller always. If u have an server w/ others functions...

Bruno De Luca Graziosi

DELL computers ussualy has got IRQ conflicts with the USB and slots PCI.
If you disable the USB controller from BIOS you get a perfect server.

I have tried several PowerEdge 2850 like Asterisk dedicated server and it's running perfectly.

I have tried IBM xServer 226 and 346 and the IRQ conflicts (network with slots PCI and with video card) make noises, echos and cuts off . :(

Elio Rojano
======================
Avanzada7 -VoIP Departure-
http://www.avanzada7.com/

We are using this combination.....
.... we are thinking about change the DELL computers!

Bruno De Luca Graziosi

Guys.

What do you think about Dell hardware and Asterisk? Whos using it, comments,
any special specs recommended or models?

BRUNO DE LUCA GRAZIOSI
Tel. +39 02 9350 4780 (102)

FG&A Software
20017 Rho - Via Puccini, 8

E-Mail :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet:
http://www.fgasoftware.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Thank you