Dear folks,

Actually this is my first post here, so sorry for any inconvenience. Im planning for a solution a bit larger in scale than ususal. I'm goin to use * as a PSTN gateway with E1 links and use two other 3rd party Gateways for FXO lines. I should be able to switch from every incoming channel to any outgoing one and also to some SIP softphones. I planned to use SER as a sip server but really dont know were I should enforce my call routing mechanisms. Is SER applicable of doing that or should i write any application on the SER to do so ro is there any need for a softswitch at all?

Any help and hints would be highly appreciated,
M. Shokuie Nia.

Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!