Hello everyone,

I have just noticed a fairly obvious feature that it looks like many people have been looking for...

If you have a queue defined with strategy=ringall, members of the queue will still get incoming calls when they are already on a call (call waiting). The only solution that has ever worked is incominglimit=1 in sip.conf. The problem there is that it obviously disables call waiting for the SIP peer globally, not just for the queue.

Not having looked at the code (like I could make much sense out of it anyways), how hard would it be to add something like strategy=ringallfree, where only members of the queue not already on a call from that queue will receive incoming calls?

        Perhaps this is something for a bounty, is anyone else interested?

--
Kristian Kielhofner