Of course... Those are the basics to get HT488 working for the OP. In this thread I am not trying to show how to create dialplans.

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 17:11 +0300, Soner Tari wrote:
I use HT488, and I can make and receive FXO calls. It's actually quite
simple, you create a SIP acount in sip.conf. On the FXO section of HT488 web
admin page you enter these registration values. When you reboot the HT488
you should see it registering on Asterisk CLI.

What's left is a dialplan line in extensions.conf like this:
exten => 9,1,Dial(SIP/<sip acount name>,10)

That's for making outbound calls.

This means that you have 2 stage dialing, 9 gives you an outside dial
tone. Won't it work with single stage?

_9.,1,Dial(${DIALOUTPSTN}/${EXTEN:1})

Once you've done this, you can direct incoming calls to a context like this:
exten => 50,1,Goto(MainMenu,s,1)

You should enter 50 to "Forward to VoIP" box at the bottom of HT488 config
page also. (Choose an extension as you like instead of 50)

Problem with this is no CallerID it'll always be 50.

--
Dave Cotton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>