At 08:38 AM 10/27/2005, you wrote:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Polycom+XML+browser+scripts+for+asterisk

Best regards,

Chris HARIGA

Thanks.
Is it possible for someone to provide a basic explanation of how to implement this for us less technical minded people? From what I can tell, it looks like one needs to modify the ipmid.cfg file. I'm guessing the mp.proxy, mp.main.home, and/or mb.limits.nodes values need to be modified. My guess is that I simply copy the files to an appropriate folder and modify the mp.main.home setting to point to that folder. The mp.proxy and mp.limits.nodes values can be left null?

Thanks,
Doug