On Nov 18, 2005, at 11:08 PM, Anton Krall wrote:

I know you can send faxes using a hylafax client for windows and sending thru hylafax and iaxmodem out from asterisk but I was wondering, how do you receive faxes? can you received them as tiff and then convert to pdf and send via email or something?

Go to google.com and type in "HylaFAX". The first link displayed is the hylafax.org website. Go there and click on "How-To" in the sidebar. There you will find "4. Received Fax Delivery and Viewing".

HTH,

Tom

PS: Yes, it is extremely easy to distribute received faxes as PDF files via email by configuring the FaxDispatch file in HylaFAX. You can even distribute to different e-mail addresses based on CallerID, Modem, etc.

Tom Rymes
Cascade Link Systems
www.cascadelinksystems.com
(603) 375-1414

"Intelligent technology solutions for small businesses."