okay, so ALL your users are registering to asterisk...is that correct.

If so the problem is howto accept users from behind a NAT into asterisk, or am I confusing things further.

If the above are true, where is SER in this, or are users hitting SER and you are sending the REGISTER from ser into asterisk.

Iqbal

harry gaillac wrote:

Let me get this straight

All you are doing is registering the devices with
SER (below you have mentioned asterisk, and then you say they goto ser)

No to asterisk.
Asterisk  should handle INVITE, REGISTER via ser.
SER should handle IM/presence

Once they are registered to ser you wish to send
them to asterisk...is this correct

If so, this does not seem to hard, NAT ius dealt
with in ser, I use mediaproxy, others may use nathelper, so before you send to asterisk take care of NAT issues in SER and then send to
asterisk.

Paste config, in pastebin, and also a ngrep of the
call debug.

Iqbal

harry gaillac wrote:

Hello open(ser) asterisk users

Here is what i expect to do :

Asterisk: registrar with public ip port=5050
open(ser): outbound proxy with public ip port=5060

Asterisk don't support IM and presence so i want to
use SER because of it's a good proxy:

I want user agents behind nat send registration to
asterisk because of it's an ipbx :-)

Look at this diagram when user agent behind nat
send
REGISTER to ser the contact field in sip header has a private
address
which one is forward to asterisk for registration.

When user agent are registered in asterisk AOR is
sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ip so asterisk query "sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" behind nat (not possible).

How a session between two user agents behind nat
could
keep in the path

|register | | register |
agent1
asterisk|         |ser/nat box |            |
| 200 OK | | 200 OK |
agent2
            One box
   ---------------------------
   |  ----------------       |
| | asterisk pbx | | | ---------------- |
   |        ||               |
   |  ----------    ----------
   |  |   SER  |====|NAT box |==== private
network

Send me your questions if you don't understand what
expect to do .

Harry

.

___________________________________________________________________________ Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

.