On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, John Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm looking to build a decent list of test numbers which have ENUM
resolution.  The numbers I'm looking for should go to a recording, an
echo test, or some other feature which does NOT lead to a human.
These will be for manual or semi-automatic testing (i.e.: we'll test
10 times in a day, but we won't test continuously.)   Any public
ENUM-ish tree is fine, but I'm really shooting for e164.arpa.

Not mine, so make your own mind up whether its ethical to use them, but I
inadvertantly came across these recently. All go to major UK Telcos, and as
anyone who has ever been an NTL customer will attest, the chance of them going
straight to a human is extremely slight :)

+44 800 100 152        (BT business customer services)
+44 800 052 2000       (NTL residential customer services)
+44 800 052 8000       (NTL business customer services)
+44 800 052 9000       (NTL business sales)

--
Chris Hastie