Thanks sergio for your answer.

But cisco france say me that i cant' bye SmartNet contract on this product.
Only one solution are possible: Bye a special contract at $180.00 ...
Pff i can bye a new equipment with this price hihihi

i can't guest the latest firmware, for me i thinks that the solution are buy
new voip phone and put the 7910 in "Dead"

If anyone know a solution for get the latest firmware, mail me

Bye

Sergio Chersovani a écrit :
Noc Phibee ha scritto:

it's possible to upgrade the firmware of a cisco 7910 with asterisk ?

You need the legal firmware upgrade file
download the chan_sccp code from http://chan-sccp.berlios.de
configure it and use the imageversion param to upgradde the phone firmware.

Of course you need a tftpserver and if you run a tftpserver you just need a SEP<mac> to upgrade the phone
So the correct answer is:
you don't need a CCM nor asterisk to upgrade a cisco phone firmware.
You just need the firmware file, a tftpserver and a configuration file (SEP<mac>)

take a look here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phone+cisco+79xx

Sergio