Pete Barnwell wrote:
I wasted a lot of time getting 9112is to work with almost identical
setup. The problem I eventually found was that the 9112is look for the
config file mymacaddress.cfg in upper case (eg 00085D035BC1.cfg) whereas
the documentation says they look for lower case, so they were ignoring
my tftp settings. The 9133i may well be the same.

The other thing I had to do was to provide the line

        next-server <tftpserver ip>;

in dhcpd.conf to get them to pick everything up. (IIRC that last bit was
only to do with time&date format though).

I read about the mac address case sensitivity so I used an all uppercase filename which works fine. The downloading of the firmware works fine too. I also have the ntp time/date working. I just can't get Asterisk to respond to the phone! Help!