Rich Adamson ha scritto:

the problem appears no matter where I terminate the call (IAX or Zap), and I don't have that problem on a 1.0.7 connected to the same PRI lines and IAX servers , what I have to check ? looked in confif files but appears to be the same (indications, modules loaded, iax, zapata, the dial in extensions is the same)
Are you by chance including an "r" option in the dialplan entries associated with these calls?

If so, try removing it.
no, I'm including it on client asterisk boxes to partially solve the problem (since it stops the double tuuu and sends a fake ringtone till the call is answered), but it's not a nice solution since you have no real call indication

Since there does not seem to be anyone else complaining about the same
problem, there must be something in your config that is causing it. Without specific copy/paste samples of what you've configured, no one
is going to be able to guess at what you are doing.

Given the issue is happening with both PRI's and IAX links, I'd have to
guess that you've got something wrong in extensions.conf.

is something like :

exten => _X.,1,AGI(agidial.py|${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Dial(${STR_DIAL})

where STR_DIAL is given the right value by the agi, something like '/zap/g15/00511265'
and on the cli I can see

   -- Accepting AUTHENTICATED call from xxx :
      > requested format = alaw,
      > requested prefs = (),
      > actual format = alaw,
      > host prefs = (alaw|g726),
      > priority = mine
   -- Executing AGI("IAX2/xxx-39", "agidial.py|00511265") in new stack
   -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agidial.py
   -- AGI Script agidial.py completed, returning 0
   -- Executing Dial("IAX2/xxx-39", "Zap/g15/00511265") in new stack
   -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
   -- Called g15/00511265

the complete call path is :
lynksys pap -sip> asterisk client -iax> asterisk server -zap||iax> somewhere outside my scope

or :
lynksys pap -sip> asterisk server -zap||iax> somewhere outside my scope

the problem occurs in both cases