check irq supply on the * server -- When you run zttest do you maintain over 98%? or like Steve suggested, the network may have congestion or other errors ethereal may help you figure out.

I had a polycom 500 that was doing this to my user, 301s and 501s wouldn't do it. Not sure if that was network issues or something with the polycom itself.

Moj

Mimmus wrote:
Where can I investigate the origin of brief silences during calls from/to my
SIP phone?
Only rare pauses of 0.5-1.0 sec when I'm not able to hear anything.

Thanks
Mimmus

Mojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC