Hi,

this is probably a stupid question but can someone point me to where I can find the pinouts for the connector at the back of the TDM2400P card from Digium.

I am assuming this is some kind of telecomms standard but I need to connect to 8 existing analogue lines and therefor need to wire this connector to a patch panel or R11 jacks.

Also most of the docs do not mention this card - am I correct in assuming that I have to load the wct24xxp kernel module? and which channels will it be for two quad fxo modules 1-8 or 13-20?

Tx

Marnus van Niekerk