On 2/13/06, Bob McDowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have a recommendation for a TAPI interface to
> Asterisk?  I have tried all of the ones that Google produced, but have
> still not yet found a solution that I can move into production.  My
> favorite to date is AstTapi, but it dies after five-or-so calls.

Do you know which component is dead after 5 or so calls? Is it
AstTAPI? Or is it the manager interface? How many clients are you
connecting so far? Also, are you using a manager proxy such as
astmanproxy?

I have not rolled this out on a production scale, but using AstTAPI
and astmanproxy, I have so far had no stability problems (Windows XP
Home/Pro clients) in my test environment.

If you have installed "siptapi.tsp" you might want to remove it - I
found that that reduced the stability of my TAPI setup, even when not
in use (I assume some basic initialisation is still done if the TSP is
present)

Regards,
Steve