Hello to all
I would like to know If some of you have already configured an Cisco IP Phone (7940 or 7960) to work in a different VLAN than the PC that is connected through the phone switch? I know that this can be done with the Skinny firmware, but I dont if it works with the SIP firmware.

The Cisco technical staff told me that these phones dont support 802.1x but can work as pass-through. This way I can still use the PCs with 802.1x and the phones in the same Ethernet plug.

Did someone made it with the Cisco IP phones? What configuration do I need in the phones and in the switch?
Thanks
Joao Pereira