        From: Kristian Kielhofner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 3/14/2006 9:51 PM
        To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Native Sounds - in case you missed
it...

        Hello everyone,

                I was just looking over some logs, and it appears that there
have been
        less than 3,000 downloads for my native Asterisk sounds packages (all
        formats combined).  What gives ;)?

                In my humble opinion, EVERYONE (unless you have your own in a
different
        voice/language) that uses Asterisk should be using these prompts.  How
        about a direct link this time:

        http://mirror.astlinux.org/sounds/

        P.S. - 2/9/2006 are the most recent.

        --