I've been using realtime for sip users information.

I noticed that when you are doing this, if you do a 'reload' or restart
asterisk, the information in a 'sip show peers' goes away. When I do this, MWI
stops working. I always though MWI used the astdb file ('database show') to
determine where to send MWI but it must be using 'sip show peers' because when
this is cleared, it stops working.

When I stop using realtime and instead provision users in sip.conf, a reload or
restart DOES NOT clear 'sip show peers'. It must be populating this list from
the astdb file in that case.

I'm going to scoot over to bugs.digium.com and report this as a bug, because
this is a real show stopper, and completely nullifies Realtime's use for us.

Doug