[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

We have some laptop soundcards that are really bad and I would be glad
if you could share your experiences when changing to a USB headset
instead of using the built in soundcard in your computer.

Well, IMO if the soundcards are already crap to start out with, there's no way a fancy-schmancy USB headset -- or any other headset, for that matter -- will sound good when plugged in to the laptop. Because, remember, it's the soundcard that generates the audio and sends it out the heaphone port.

Flynn