On 24/05/06, El Flynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We have some laptop soundcards that are really bad and I would be glad
> if you could share your experiences when changing to a USB headset
> instead of using the built in soundcard in your computer.

Well, IMO if the soundcards are already crap to start out with, there's no way a
fancy-schmancy USB headset -- or any other headset, for that matter -- will
sound good when plugged in to the laptop. Because, remember, it's the soundcard
that generates the audio and sends it out the heaphone port.

Errrr no - that's the point of using a USB headset - it has soundcard
functionality built-in and doesn't use the on-board card.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]