I have a problem receving calls via the ISDN line, using the followin components

Asterisk 1.0.9 with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
chan_capi-cm-0.6
AVM Fritz card
datalink protocol = point to multimode

I can make calls out with no problems so the issue is only incoming calls.

When I make the call from an external line to the ISDN line connected to asterisk, I get a busy signal after about 5 seconds. I have read previous posts from the list and I made sure I have the settings in my capi.conf and extensions.conf according to all the suggestions and as shown below,

Capi.conf:

[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8
ulaw=yes        ;set this, if you live in u-law world instead of a-law

[ISDN1]          ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be any
                    ;name not starting with 'g' or 'contr'.

isdnmode=msn     ;'MSN' (point-to-multipoint) or 'DID' (direct inward dial)
                         ;when using NT-mode, ptp should be set in any case
msn=0299546476
incomingmsn=*    ;allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs/DIDs, * == any
controller=1     ;capi controller number to use
group=2          ;dialout group
context=capi-in  ;context for incoming calls
immediate=yes   ;immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if no digits were