Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Can this config sustain 30 users?
Means that the cpu,the ram and the board can achieve (see point b)
about 34 gigabits of data transfer, but 24 users only generate 3.75
megabits. So this is more than covered.
However if we take into account the lowest performing component on
this system (the sata disks) we go down to 1.5gbits/s which still
seems to be enough.