Julian J. M. wrote:

BRI ISDN is 2 channels, what would you want to do with a 3rd call?

Julian

On 6/30/06, francesco giuliani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does any boby knows how to manage a 3° incoming call in a BRI ISDN line
by  chan_modem?

I would to know when I'm using the second channel: there is some check method that I can do? So I can play a message for an incoming 3rd call or turn it in an other channel. For example, if I have all two channel busy, for an outgoing call I can use a SIP or IAX channel, or an other ISDN line.

Thanks