M.Hockings wrote:

Even now, given that I don't know what caused the problem or what solved the problem (for the time being). I might expect that powering the system off may cause software errors due to partially written files but I would NOT expect it to damage the hardware, particularly just a comm card. Hence *my* feeling for *this* card is that it is unreliable. It is however reassuring to hear that overall the reliability of the Digium hardware is good.

When you say the card just "worked" after it apparently went dead, did you switch it around to a different PCI slot? Or did you leave it in the same place, and after some time it worked again?

Flynn