"[9507]" is the incoming User ID. "user=8407" is the outgoing User ID. Do you really want them to be different?

Dial() will stop processing of the dialplan until the call ends. Do you really want this?

"r" option to Dial will force a ringing sound to the caller, even if the caller should be hearing a "all circuits are busy", or "your call cannot be completed as dialed" or similar message. Do you really want that?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for the response, its looks logical, for some reason the authentication
is not working for me, I'm using a Linksys Phone adapter and here is a sample
dial plan in extensions.conf and also SIP channels.

exten => 8407,1,Dial(SIP/8407,80,rt)      ; permit transfer
exten => 8407,n,Authenticate(9461) exten => 8407,n,Playback(pbx-invalid)
exten => 8407,n,Hangup()

and in sip.conf

[9507]
type=friend
user=8407
secret=xxxxxxxxxx
;context=from-sip
callerid=8407
host=dynamic
nat=yes
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, Chattanooga, and Montgomery.