Hey Bob,

I think the SPA31-2 is the new guy on the block. Only $10 more too mail order. $86 was the best I saw.

So I have the PAP2 with two cheapy $4 wall phones mounted in the kids room, they are calling each other and my laptop.. Only issue so far is that to call one PAP2 from the other there is a 10 sec delay before the ringback/ring occurs.. and a 3 & 5 year old can have an entire conversation before the phone even rings. ;) Calling from my X-Lite soft phone to the PAP2 is nearly instant.

But it does have my wife actually jazzed about having two more phones where she works in the house so she can join the fun.. Score! A free pass to buy more toys! Another PAP2 and a SPA3102 for me

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,