You're right Voxee support sucks. But I think they do well and provide good rates. I'm using Gafachi, a little expensive and have Voxee. I'm using LCR so the termination will try Voxee first and when not available will use Gafachi. You can set up something like that with a least cost routing.

From: Christopher Corn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
im finding companies like voxee that offer very low rates and then companies like voipstreet that offer at a higher rate doube. whats the catch? is voxee, what you would call a wholesaler and voipstreet, commercial?

im worried about going with companies like voxeee, because i question their support.

what are your guys thoughts on this? Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---