On 09/10/06, Daniel Cyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I can't get my INX line working for incoming (outgoing is working fine).
When  I dial this number from my home phone, asterisk sends the call
straight to extension 101, for some reason it doens't read what my
extensions.conf is saying.

SIP.CONF

register => number:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/101  ;number is a replacement for
my line number

Didn't you think that the '101' there might be a clue? Your register
statement tells the provider to deliver the call to '101'. Replace
that with a different number and something different will happen -
perhaps the rest of your dialplan is expecting the call to come in
with a destination which matches your DID - in which case, put the DID
number there instead of the 101.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer