On 2/14/07, Yuan LIU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, you'll have to decide how you want to "hang up" the caller: Do you
want him/her to be ignored, or to be told that you are not available (like
an answering machine)?  You also need to tell  Asterisk how to determine
if
the next "invite" comes from the same caller during the same "session".
(These are not very easy tasks but doable.)

In either case, you need to add a flag to your dial plan, set it after it
rings your cell, and reset it once Asterisk determines that THIS caller
has
been "hung up". (Of course you can do what "Vacation" does in E-mail: set
up
a flag for each identifiable caller, and only call your mobile once until
you reset them all.  The algorithm would be simpler but more
unidentifiable
callers will be ignored.)  Your dial plan will check this flag before
ringing your cell, then branch accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Yuan Liu

Thank you for the answer.
Right know I solved sending after everything to the voicemail.
But I tought that hangup was suppose to close the call, however, is not the
case and a really did not catch why.

I will try to read a bit more.