Mike wrote:
Hi,
I was under the impression that Set(GROUP()=1234) incremented some value associated with 1234. So if I did the same thing twice, I'd get a group count of 2. Ex:
exten => s,1,Set(GROUP()=1234)
exten => s,n,Set(GROUP()=1234)
exten => s,n,Noop(Used channels: ${GROUP_COUNT(1234})

If this is a direct copy/paste then your error is in line 3. You have a } positioned incorrectly. My example below:

exten => _35XX,1,Set(GROUP()=Max_Calls)
exten => _35XX,n,NoOP(Active Calls: ${GROUP_COUNT(Max_Calls)})

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."