OK Yuan,

What I wanted to know is if the extension I've created is right.

exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Will my asterisk bridge a SIP phone that dialed 101 to the SIP user:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Do I need some think more in order for it to work? Do
you have or know any documentation that explains me that?

Regards ....

Ronaldo.

On 4/13/07, Yuan LIU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From: "Ronaldo Zacarias Afonso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:54:51 -0300
>
>Hi all,
>
>Is it possible to configure an extension number to dial a sip address?

Nothing prevents you from doing this.

Yuan Liu