Salvatore,

I'm not quite sure what your issue with Mexuar or the Corraleta technology is?
Possibly you feel that because we charge a license fee for our support and
technology we don't belong in the Asterisk open source community? Is there
something wrong with us eating and paying rent? Isn't that why we are all in
business?

If you require references I'm happy to provide them off-list however we can
provide references in Australia, Japan, USA, UK and a few countries in Europe
(Charles looks after Europe so I don't get involved in specifics over there).

As for the cost of Estara..... I've never seen a proposal for less than $50,000
but either way I think you'll find it a lot more than £1,100 and seeing we are
Java we can provide wider compliance than Estara with Active-X.

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.