On 8/14/07, Henry L.Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (the country that still doesn't have universal health care).
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I just couldn't resist.
This is about the only thing in your email I have to disagree with. I
am thankful that we (meaning citizens of the USA) don't have a
universal health care like in Canada or UK. My mothers family coming
and still living in Canada, and my in laws in the UK, I have seen the
universal health care systems what they are, and I hope the US never
adopts one.