V 1.4

When I do a "show channels" I get the following.

CLI> show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
SIP/7110-b495d3b0    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2            Up
Page(&Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Local/71
SIP/7110-afd286e0    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2            Up
Page(&Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Local/71
2 active channels
2 active calls

I need to kill these SIP channels, but the only thing I have found when
searching
is the "soft hangup" solution - which simply doesn't do anything to these
channels.

CLI> soft hangup SIP/7110-b495d3b0

CLI> soft hangup SIP/7110-afd286e0

CLI> show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
SIP/7110-b495d3b0    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2            Up
Page(&Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Local/71
SIP/7110-afd286e0    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2            Up
Page(&Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Local/71
2 active channels
2 active calls

Can someone suggest a better way of getting rid of these channels?  My
solution
so far has been to restart Asterisk... not a good solution.

Thanks

Bill