If your provider has two different IP addresses at its endpoint, you could use
iproute2 (source based routing) with two local source addresses to make sure
that there is a one-to-one mapping of source address to destination address.
Then you could have two peer definitions and an address=declaration in each. As
I think about it, I believe that with iproute2, you could use one provider
endpoint address and two local addresses in the same manner, without the
one-to-one mapping...

This seems like the most elegant solution in my mind. And the only one that
will work reliably... :)

--Dave

<snip>
If that code in the below link worked, will I be able to have two SIP (IP
Trunk), both send for same destination IP:Port, but from different source IP's?
So the destination will authorize me in my two different IP's?
</snip>