> Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:50:18 -0800
> From: bilmar...@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: Credit Card processing machines
> To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
> CC: listas_quij...@hotmail.com
>
> And is there a bank accept to give such kind of communication?
>
> The user was able to dial his card number and the amount from his phone (or
> IP Phone registered with Asterisk), and Asterisk communicate with the bank or
> company credit card provider?

Yes!

WEll, no asterisk exactly, we can do an interface to "talk" with verifone by
RS232 and send commands

> How the user will enter $50.25?
> What about expiration date of the credit card?

You can use *, key, for period and finish the value with #

50*25# the AGI validate the data

> Regards
> Bilal

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-849-8087
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"