Hi Mike -

> I've got a Polycom 501 that's been working with Asterisk for some time.
> However, I don't seem to be able to put a call on hold and get it back.  It
> goes on hold just fine.  But when I press the resume button, nothing
> happends.
>
> Anyone seen this befor?  Any ideas on where to start to fix it?

Nope, never seen that one, and I've worked with a LOT of Polycoms.

Which SIP/bootrom versions?  What asterisk version?

Maybe the resume soft button is programmed to do something else other
than take the call off hold?  What happens when you press the physical
hold button (to take the call off hold)?

- Noah