David Gibbons wrote:
> <snip>
> This doesn't work?
> Dial(SIP/*31#ww061234123412)
> </snip>
>
> When I was browsing the sip debugs, it seemed that the 'w' was not being
> honored for one reason or another. My thought at the time was maybe it didn't
> work at all over SIP.
>
> Does the w *just* work with dahdi or does it work over sip as well (assuming
> the provider honors it)?

'w' is really only supported on channels where digit-by-digit dialing is
the  norm, which generally means analog trunks (or digital trunks using
CAS signaling).

In general, dial-string feature codes like this are not used on
'intelligent signaling' channels like SIP and ISDN; there are nearly
always other, proper, ways to get the desired effect.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpflem...@digium.com