----- "Zarko Zivanovic" <outlaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Here’s something that should be easy for RUBY pro’s.

Here's something that would be infinitely easier:

You could understand that this list isn't your personal technical support
resource where you can delegate how urgent or not your issue is. If you're
really having 'urgent' issues, find someone who knows what they're doing and
pay them. Don't spam the list with 'Urgent' on every new post you make.

Frankly, I'm surprised you've received such a response already. I had some
thoughts and ideas on your previous issues but simply chose to ignore you since
I found your 'Urgency' distasteful. Others apparently have not...

Tzafrir has already mentioned this to you. Maybe you missed that message? Here
it is so you may review it:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2010-July/251677.html

--Tim