You can put multiple options in the dial command if that is what you are asking.

And by the way several emails, including a previous one of mine, told you to
use the M option and a macro.

In this email I gave you more detailed information but if you had done "core
show application dial" on CLI you should have been able to ask more directed
questions.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dicken...@cfmc.com