Hi,

I have used 4-PRI card from atcom.cn and it works perfectly for me.

Regards,

Faisal
+923214059996

On 12/27/2010 12:25 PM, Asim Amin wrote:

Hello All,

Anyone who has experience using Digium analog card clones from any of the following:

1. Zycoo
2. CTVON
3. Chinaroby
4. Etross
5. Immediate IT (IIT)
6. Realtone

and can give review which one is good quality with easy configuration and error free running. Also since some of these manufacture only analog cards, does anyone have any experience using these in a single system with digital cards from other manufacturers like Openvox?

--
Asim Amin
Partner