Is my explanation of query not so clear???
I may go wrong while asking something, then I should be guided to put it in
a different way!

This is with due respect to all of you guys.

As this is Asterisk Users group, anybody, trying to learn Asterisk, may ask
even a silly

question. And (s)he should expect atleast a single reply from digium guys if
not from others!

I am very well aware of the 'Openess nature' of Asterisk Project, but if we
want to compete

with other PBXs (Read proprietary PBXs; as per my study there doesn't seem
any other

opensource PBX project coming near to Asterisk... atleast for the moment),
we should be little

bit more responsive.

Regards,