On Tue, 7 Jun 2011, salaheddine elharit wrote:

We have 1 server installed with centos and asterisk and the sip in configured we can do the external and internal call without issue

Now I have installed the same centos and asterisk 1.4 in second computer in the same network.

My question if there is any possibility to create a trunk between the first and the second PC in oorder do the inbound and outbound calls

Sure.

Depending on your needs, DUNDI may be appropriate.

For my needs (1 man band), I just use IAX. SIP will also do the trick, it's just a little bit more complex to set up but should be well within your skill set if you already have SIP configured for [in/out]bound on your first box.

After you've configured iax.conf correctly, all you need is something like:

        exten = *,n,dial(iax2/user:pass@second/exten-in-second-dialplan)

In the 'first' box's dialplan.

--
Thanks in advance,