Two requests, not from me but the community.

1.  Don't top post
2.  When you find your solution, reply to this thread so others will be
(silver) spoon fed the answers and blindly accept them without trying things
and going through a learning curve and experimentation when they find your
post in Google.

Thanks,
Steve T