jon pounder wrote:
On 09/25/2011 04:41 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:

Sometimes people get such swelled heads they need a slap back to reality - I
completely agree with him the changes were idiotic.

Obviously the comments touched a nerve with you or you would not have replied.

And let's not even THINK about mentioning the version number sequence changes!!!

Peg Leg O'Brien