Le 30/09/2011 17:02, Jason Parker a écrit :
On 09/30/2011 09:53 AM, Tony Mountifield wrote:
In article<4e85d19f.4090...@digium.com>,
Kevin P. Fleming<kpflem...@digium.com>  wrote:
This is why the output was changed to microseconds from milliseconds; in
the older version, the lowest number that should be shown was 1
millisecond, even if the actual amount of time consumed was 10
microseconds (or less). The "1" numbers in the output from the older
could easily have been "0.02", which would be closer to the output from
the new version.
Maybe, but that still doesn't explain why there is a factor of 2000
between some conversions and others. And 4001, 4002 and 4003 are
remarkably like a big round number plus a tiny offset! I would agree
with the OP that the values shown look suspicious and would bear
some investigating...

I believe the way it gets calculated was also changed a bit.

You'll commonly see numbers that are near multiples of 1000.  If I'm not
mistaken these are the duration of a context switch (or several context
switches), which means that with this output, you can guess that his kernel is
probably compiled with CONFIG_HZ_250.

As Tony pointed out, it's the factor between both translation directions which push me to ask. I can leave with microseconds and understand the why, but values should not have a so big interval.

--
Daniel