There seems to even be a 1.6 Ghz Intel Atom device.
One site I'm looking to use this for has about 40 SIP phones and three BRIs. It's always a guessing game whether devices like this are up for that. If they do have some processing power, I might even consider combining them as a highly available Asterisk cluster (using DRBD and Pacemaker).

Anyone 2 cents about that?

BC