Daniel,
The bootom is not part of the SIP application that you downloaded. You need to download the appropriate bootrom from the link Kevin supplied. Before you do any more though, you really need to download the SoundpointIP Admin guide here:

http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/setup_maintenance/products/voice/spip_ssip_vvx_Admin_Guide_SIP_3_2_2_eng.pdf

Read chapters 2 and 3 at a minimum. There is a lot to setting up a provisioning system for polycom phones and it helps to have the proper background before getting started.

-Dave